Contemporary, Post & Beam, Hybrid Timber Frame, Custom Home Building and Renovations
Why we are better than the rest!
- 2013 Georgie Award Winner for Best Custom Home Valued Between $750,000 – $1,500,000
- 2017 Georgie Award Finalist for Best Custom Home Valued Between $500,000 – $900,000
- Experienced and stable Custom Home Builder – Established in 1977
- We are experienced and confident we can custom design, use best practices and ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Let us custom design a home that meets the needs of your lifestyle now and in the future.
- Tamlin is licensed and certified to build in British Columbia and is registered under the New Home Warranty Program of BC
- Tamlin is also a proud member of the Canadian Home Builders Association and a member of the Timber Framers Guild (Professional Association)
- Tamlin can help arrange financing and keep your project on budget
- Tamlin’s in-house team of designers, engineers and project managers will help simplify the decision making process at each stage of construction
Tamlin helps you build every Step of the Way!
Our mission is to provide you with quality building support. We cover the entire process, from acquiring the right piece of land to build on, financing, scheduling and designing your residential construction project, all the way to planning, contracting with trades, completing your exterior and interior finishings.
Here’s what Tamlin can do for you:
- help secure financing
- find the right land for you to build on
- design your dream home
- reduce your building costs with our in-house teams and extensive contacts
- work through the full home-building process, from the initial concept all the way to the finishing details.
Tamlin Designs, Builds and Manufactures
Every Tamlin home design is a delicate balance of a customer’s expectations with three crucial elements: Cost, Time and Quality. Finding this balance is critical to successfully designing and constructing your custom home to your liking, on time and within your budget. When you choose Tamlin, we start the design consultation by following our Tamlin Homes General Contracting Flow Chart.
Custom Level of In-House Design Service
During our pre-design and pre-planning feasibility consultation, we can work with you to ensure that your project is feasible from a budget, design and building lot perspective.
Once you are ready to proceed, our network of building crews, sub-trades and local building specialists can complete your dream home on time and on budget through the UDA construction software we use on every project. You will always know your budget during every stage of your home construction.
There is no outsourcing when you choose Tamlin as your custom home builder; we keep everything in-house so we control quality, scheduling and cost.
Accountable and Protected
Tamlin designs and builds high-quality homes our clients will enjoy for a very long time. We are fully qualified, accountable and licensed with the Homeowner Protection Office (HPO), home warranty insurance program in British Columbia.
About Tamlin Custom West Coast Homes
Tamlin has been building homes since 1977. We specialize in designing and building contemporary, modern and quality timber frame residential homes throughout British Columbia. As a Georgie Award Winner, you will find our quality West Coast custom homes located in communities such as the Sunshine Coast, British Properties, Gulf Islands and as far away as the Cariboo, Kootenays, Central Interior, and the USA. Of course we also build throughout the Lower Mainland and Greater Vancouver area.
We are proud to be 100% Canadian Owned and Operated.