Our Proven Home Building System Saves You Time and Money in Hard to Reach Locations
Tamlin has been designing and building custom residential homes for over 40 years. We have helped homeowners build their dream homes and cabins across British Columbia including the Gulf Islands and the Sunshine Coast.
With our contemporary or traditional hybrid timber frame prefabricated house package we can assist you with supervising and framing your home to a lock-up or dried-in stage or a complete turnkey build from start to finish. You have the flexibility, according to your resources to choose the amount of involvement you want and we can do the rest.
- Full drafting and design services with custom color “3D” plan renderings, timber frame assembly drawings, construction plans, Bill of Materials, engineering and permit plans.
- Prefabrication includes ready-to-assemble, factory test fit timber frame components. Custom designed panelizing or prefabrication using our “hybrid” system allows for the use of timber frame in your home but saves time and money.
- Proven system of shipping your building materials directly to your site including: materials consolidation, packaging and scheduling. Ideal for resort and cottage locations or remote building.
- Contact us today and ask for our detailed material specifications, sample plans and construction services in your building location or make an appointment to visit our new “Show Room” office in Coquitlam, BC.
At Tamlin, we specialize in custom designing, prefabricating and shipping your home directly to your building site.
We have built on most of the Gulf and Coastal BC Islands, Sunshine Coast, Interior, Kootenays, Cariboo, Vancouver Island, Whistler and Revelstoke.
Materials and Benefits of a Tamlin home
- Timber Frame Experts – West Coast Douglas Fir, pre-cut and factory test fit with traditional joinery, manufactured at our facility by journeymen timber artisans.
- Premium Materials – Douglas Fir and Western Red Cedar or reclaimed Eco-friendly wood.
- Affordable hybrid timber frame building systems.