Building West Coast Homes Designed to Exceed Your Expectations
Tamlin International Homes Ltd. is a full general contractor building quality contemporary custom homes since 1977. We are recognized as a home-building industry leader, having won multiple awards for our timber frame, post & beam and hybrid home construction featuring natural building components.
We Build Custom Homes:
- Residential Custom Homes
- Lane-way/Coach Homes
- Barrier-Free Designs for the Baby Boomer Generation
- Custom Cottages
- Island and Remote Site Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Prefabricated Timber and Log Chalets
- Major Renovations
Our winning approach to West Coast style includes three elements:
- First, we incorporate natural features such as wood, stone and eco-friendly materials that will last.
- Second, we design using an open concept, with spacious and functional areas, allowing for ease of traffic flow, but privacy and comfort where you need it.
- Third, we design homes using the highest level of quality materials with a special focus on energy efficiency to save you money.
West Coast Custom Homes
Tamlin may be recognized for our craftsman-style homes and wood features, but we build so much more!
We can customize your home to integrate a balance of contemporary or traditional styles, with or without timber frame and with as much or as little wood features and custom wood joinery as you are looking for.
Thanks to our in-house team of professional designers, building crews/sub-trades and network of building specialists, we are continually developing and adopting green technology while balancing these features with your budget to make custom homes which are more durable and energy efficient. Click here to learn more about why we are industry leaders.
Full-Service General Contractor
Tamlin is equipped to provide our clients with full building support. We have the expertise, experience, and contacts to help you through the entire building process, from idea to finished home. Our client care extends to helping with financing, land selection and more. We are here to help, just ask! To learn about our design-build process, click here!
Did you know?
- Tamlin designs and builds residential homes in local neighborhoods throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley regions.
- Tamlin has designed, built and shipped our prefabricated house packages to many locations on the coast or interior of British Columbia.
- Tamlin has designed, built and shipped to locations across Vancouver Island.
- Tamlin specializes in Remote Island Building and has designed and shipped to locations on the Gulf Islands/
- We can visit your building site for a complimentary assessment of your project.
- We can assist with preliminary planning, budgets, design, engineering, shipping and construction of your home.
- We can be as involved or as little involved with the construction of your home when you purchase a prefabricated house package from us.
In local neighborhoods throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley, Tamlin has designed and built many residential homes and commercial buildings. We have completed building projects in Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, White Rock, Langley, Surrey, Maple Ridge, Mission and Abbotsford to mention a few. This has involved both designing and full construction from start to move-in.
There are Tamlin Homes all throughout BC. We have designed, built, and shipped our prefabricated house packages to Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Prince George, 100 Mile House, Bridge Lake, Barrière, Merritt, Princeton, Kelowna, Kootenay Lake, Creston, Cranbrook, Sunshine Coast, Yale, Harrison Lake, Harrison Mills, Gibsons, Gadden Bay, Sunshine Valley, Gunlake, Enderby, Keremeos and many other locations on the coast or the interior of British Columbia.
Tamlin has lots of experience designing, building and shipping to locations across Vancouver Island including areas such as Nanaimo, Sooke, Jordan River, Courtney, Qualicum Beach, Horne Lake, Shirley and as far as Cape Scott.
Tamlin also specializes in remote location building, where our prefabricated custom home packages make building fast and affordable. Our remote island building locations on the Gulf Islands includes Gabriola, Galiano, Mayne, Saturna, Saltspring, Pender, Bowen and Thetis. As well we have been involved in projects further up the BC Coast including Quadra, Texada, Denman, Hornby, Bowen and as far as Bella Bella.
For local projects we typically visit your building site to meet with you for a complimentary consultation of your project. For out- of- town projects, we typically arrange a conference call or video call to help assess projects initially but we will always arrange a site visit as each project moves forward. For all of our projects, Tamlin either works with an architect or Tamlin provides its own experienced in-house staff to work through preliminary plans, budgets, permit plans, construction plans, engineering, and construction of your home. Our dependable subtrades work under our project managers with a clear focus on meeting client expectations for quality, cost and efficient scheduling of every project.
With our on-site manufacturing facility in Abbotsford, BC we also manufacture custom home packages that can be shipped to remote building areas, across Canada and all over the world.
Read what our customers are saying on our Customer Reviews Page >>.