Why choose Tamlin to Design and Build your Custom Home Renovation?
- Experienced Lower Mainland Custom Renovation Company – Established in 1977
- Save Thousands of Dollars using our Design Services
- Custom West Coast Contemporary or Traditional Design
- We will visit your job site or please make an appointment to visit our office located in Coquitlam, BC
- Our Building ‘System’ will have your Lower Mainland Renovation or Addition Project
- Completed Weeks Ahead of Traditional Building
Tamlin has been doing Custom Homes and Renovation projects in the Greater Vancouver and Lower Mainland areas of BC since 1977 and has a 30 year track record of providing exceptional quality and value to our clients. Tamlin is licensed and certified to build in British Columbia and is registered under the New Home Warranty (HPO) 2-5-10 Warranty. Tamlin is also a proud member of the Canadian Home Builders Association (Fraser Valley Chapter).
"My experience with Tamlin Homes has been very positive.
Their professional approach and attention to detail is excellent.
I would not hesitate to recommend them."
- Bradbury Architecture
Tamlin helps you renovate, every step of the way.
Tamlin can also assist you with the banks to get your financing, keep your project on budget and reduce build times. Tamlin's in-house team of designers and planners can help streamline decision making.
Here are some key benefits of Tamlin Renovations in the Lower Mainland:
- We help you design, handle permit plans and oversee your project to suit your level of building expertise
- Experts in planning, design and construction
- Many successful Renovation and Additions projects in Vancouver, Burnaby, White Rock, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, Abbotsford, Maple Ridge and Mission
- Assistance with financing and budgeting
- Provide professional supervision and work crews for your renovation or addition project
- Help you move into your new home sooner by streamlining the decision-making process
Call 604-553-7578 Today to get Started!
More Reasons to Choose Tamlin to be your Home Renovation Contractor
- We will visit your building site for a free assessment of your project
- We will provide solutions to save you money
- We will provide a full warranty for our services
- We can meet at your home or you can visit our office for a zero obligation planning meeting!
Call 604-553-7578 for an appointment or email us: [email protected].