Building West Coast Homes Designed to Exceed Your Expectations
Tamlin International Homes Ltd. is a full general contractor building quality contemporary custom homes since 1977. We are recognized as a home-building industry leader, having won multiple awards for our timber frame, post & beam and hybrid home construction featuring natural building components.
Our winning approach to West Coast style includes three elements:
- First, we incorporate natural features such as wood, stone and eco-friendly materials that will last.
- Second, we design using an open concept, with spacious and functional areas, allowing for ease of traffic flow, but privacy and comfort where you need it.
- Third, we design homes using the highest level of quality materials with a special focus on energy efficiency to save you money.
Completely Custom Homes
Tamlin may be recognized for our craftsman-style homes and wood features, but we build so much more!
We can customize your home to integrate a balance of contemporary or traditional styles, with or without timber frame and with as much or as little wood features and custom wood joinery as you are looking for.
Thanks to our in-house team of professional designers, building crews/sub-trades and network of building specialists, we are continually developing and adopting green technology while balancing these features with your budget to make custom homes which are more durable and energy efficient. Click here to learn more about Building with Tamlin.
Tamlin is equipped to provide our clients with full building support. We have the expertise, experience and contacts to help you through the entire building process, from idea to finished home. Our client care extends to helping with financing, land selection and more. We are here to help! Just ask us!
We build and renovate homes:
- Residential Custom Homes
- Lane-way/Coach Homes
- Barrier-Free Designs for the Baby Boomer Generation
- Custom Cottages
- Island and Remote Site Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Prefabricated Timber and Log Chalets
With our on-site manufacturing facility in Abbotsford, BC we also manufacture custom home packages that can be shipped to remote building areas, across Canada and all over the world.